Getting this mystery tee is like joining the military on an open contract: You will either hate it or LOVE it.
But one thing is for sure: you'll find a way to make the best of it.
If you're the adventurous type, then this mystery tee is definitely for you. It speaks volumes about you. It says:
• You're a risk-taker
• You're adventurous
• You can handle whatever comes your way (good or bad)
• You know that whatever you get, it will pair well with your cammies
• You know that whatever we send you will be a great conversation starter
Not getting this shirt says the opposite of everything we just covered:
• You're boring
• You play it safe
• You're a strict rule follower
• You're afraid to make tough decisions
• You're probably still a virgin
Heck, you can relate to Forrest Gump when he said that, "Life is like a box of chocolates ..." because you can handle whatever you get.
If you get chocolate-covered coconuts and you hate them, you save them for a buddy that likes them. If you get chocolate-covered strawberries, you share them with your main squeeze. And, if you get caramel and peanuts covered in chocolate, you eat those suckers.
You’re resourceful — you improvise, adapt, and overcome. If for some reason someone sold you a box with no chocolates, you put that box to good use.
You can make a good situation out of a bad one. You'll live and do as much as you can before leaving this planet than the pansy who plays it safe because no matter what you do — it's all good. Meanwhile, that boring pansy will always wish he or she did more.
So, get this mystery tee, you are made for it (whether you end up wearing it or not)!
One thing is for sure; it is comfortable AF! And, it's only half-price until July 31, 2019, when you buy another shirt.
- 3.6 oz., 65% Polyester/35% Ring-Spun cotton
- 30/1 fine knit jersey
- Side-seamed, ribbed crewneck, taped neck and shoulders, double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Sublimation friendly
- NAFTA Certified